these are 6months old and done nothing as ive been to busy to take them out the parents to these are both first x whip/beds and totally unrelated i didnt breed these for money so let me now what you think they are worth

depending if they have been jabbed,and if you want them rehoming asap they are worth around £100

Dogs look clean and fed considering the circumstances thats all that matters most greyhounds run loose with little or no contact till a year old then once schooled sell for thousands much better of with one of these than a pup exactly the same thats had to much excersise etc.

If the dog pup at the bottom had been a bitch id have been interested and £100 would be steeling one of these in my opinion.

Good luck with finding them homes .

kris.

for the attention attention of Kris (Fresh earth): this is a copy of your post on another thread a few days ago about dogs x this way. And x same way as pup you sold me.

Quote :"Personaly see nothing this cross has to contribute to the working world that the working whippet dont already less speed and a supposed little more hardness any decent whippet is as game as alot of terriers.

That said the little dog is a cracking looking thing my best mate has a half x she is 17" hairy wee bugger keens mustard and takes rabbits but dont have the geers my whippet does and she tires quicker".

Now your saying you would of taken the dog this lad was selling if it was a bitch, is that so you can breed off it?

On another recent thread you talking about buying a border/lakey x whip/beddy to use as a rabbiting dog ???, none of what you say is adding up mate. :no:

Sorry to the original poster of this thread but seeing as Kris (Fresh Earth) sold me a whippetxbeddy pup that he bred then Im completely baffled as to his recent comments regarding whippet x dogs.