INJURED......

Shit looks like i'm out till january and thats if i'm lucky

Buzz cut real deep inbetween the pads on his front foot minimum 2 weeks off and thats if it goes well..............the worst bit being he never showed he was injured at all no yelp or slowing up carried on catching, no limping...........so it got filled with shit and some flesh had to be cut away

I'm on £250 already and the vet has to change the bandage every 3days for at least 2 weeks then it might need restitching

but apart from it being piss annoying, he's insured so at least i don't pay the bill so its 5* treatment for him :D

not the he wouldn't anyway but he's gonna get everything!!! gotta get your moneys worth

Guest oldskool
Shit looks like i'm out till january and thats if i'm lucky

Buzz cut real deep inbetween the pads on his front foot minimum 2 weeks off and thats if it goes well..............the worst bit being he never showed he was injured at all no yelp or slowing up carried on catching, no limping...........so it got filled with shit and some flesh had to be cut away

I'm on £250 already and the vet has to change the bandage every 3days for at least 2 weeks then it might need restitching

but apart from it being piss annoying, he's insured so at least i don't pay the bill so its 5* treatment for him :D

not the he wouldn't anyway but he's gonna get everything!!! gotta get your moneys worth

is it still bleeding when the bandage comes off mate??? my girlfriend has an uncle with a cure to stop bleeding?? i'm not 100% sure but i think he can do it over the phone.... i got it done with a dog that cut her foot on broken glass, 5 minutes after the visit the bleeding had stopped and it was a squirter!! farmers call him alot with cows that are inbleeding after births etc...