pics for fence_hopper and brianL

Guest fence_hopper

hay bri dont take the credit for the young lads dog. i tought my whippet bitch to retrieve but my mate never took my bitch longer to bring things back than his. well done mate i'm looking forward to hearing how he gets on in the future and hope he doe's you proud stick with him mate and make him a great dog, to be proud of. my whippets only just starting to get there and its her second season.

Edited by fence_hopper

he retrieves because i taught him to and he had dun a couple of rats before i gave u him but hes looking good mate once u get him going i will come up to yours and see him in actiom if u want ? :thumbs:

Well bri get your arse down here and show me how you did it..(im struggling).If you dont mind me asking why did you decide not to keep the pup?

he retrieves because i taught him to and he had dun a couple of rats before i gave u him but hes looking good mate once u get him going i will come up to yours and see him in actiom if u want ? :thumbs:

Well bri get your arse down here and show me how you did it..(im struggling).If you dont mind me asking why did you decide not to keep the pup?

well maybee you shouldnt have a dog if you cant teach it basic stuff like retrieve and i had no choice in the matter to get rid of my dogs it was nothing to do with the pup its self and im not taking credit for his pup f**k sake i just said i taught it to retrieve incase i forgot to say to shaunpauls so is that ok people

Edited by brianL84