cottage at the edge of the world

The first edition is not that rare - often for sale on ebay and the like. Without a dj it's probably worth abut £20.00 - maybe more if a collector has a poor copy with a good dj :hmm:

As for the leather-bound reprint, its a limted edition too.

They are both the same if you just want to read them!

Some of the 'buy it now' prices of books on ebay make me laugh!

Even more so when the description reads 'Very rare first edition £85.00' then just below is another first edition at £3.99, then another at £9.99, etc :laugh:

They must think book collectors are stupid!

offers

I cant be buyer and seller, you must have a price in your head, tell me that price and i will tell you if i want it or not, i cant be fairer then that!

fetching £90 at coch-y-bonddu books but with the dust cover. i will take £70

i think you will struggle with this one paulus

Guest lambrini
Go on i'll push to £25

IM OUT

i will buy it of you when your finnished for a tenner :clapper:

there are 2 things that people collect, 1 is something everyone want, the other is something nobody wants at the price you think it is worth :hmm:

I bought a copy 10 years ago at a show for twelve pounds when i did,nt know any better, what a load of crap!, would,nt give £1 for it just full of shite and plummer moaning about his lot. Sold it on ebay for £54 a couple of months ago when i saw what people were paying. Might be one of the only truefull books he,s written as he does,nt mention anything about dogs in it. :11:

70 quid for a hanckock book feching daylight robbery , lucky if it cost a fiver to make it , ive got a book called canines and coyotes now thats a read from the 19 30ts up to the 50s catching preds and some good reading and pics all the best