bull/deerhound

some off the ole coyote hounds and the ole cunningham strain had bull and deerhound in them but of no ,great amounts, along the texas oil feilds ,going over there after the year all the best , not a cross for me localy but maybe for up the hill were they have space

Guest furryferter
:hmm: anyone know of any i would have thought it would be a useful cross,

most 1st cross grey /bull are too heavy for serious allround lurcher work so a first cross deer/bull without any grey blood would be far too heavy

Guest Nightwalker

:hmm: anyone know of any i would have thought it would be a useful cross,

most 1st cross grey /bull are too heavy for serious allround lurcher work so a first cross deer/bull without any grey blood would be far too heavy

And also completely feckin pointless! Deerhound/greys dont exactly lack strength, determination or prey drive, in my experience they are much better all rounders and less injury prone than bull crosses.

my mates got a g/d x g/b and he does his job well on everything,very biddable and laid back and looks like a deerhound cross with a bigger head

any pics of this mate :)

poacher im taking the lad out on sat night for a look around my ground, will put a picture up,,,, jock if you fancy it give me a ring.. :victory: