writting dogs pedigree

:whistling: hiya everyone

i fancy writting up my dogs pedigree, purely for my own interests, my main working bitch is a grand little dog and i would like to see whats in her blood

dam deerhound/greyhound sire whippet

its the whippet side of things i want to concerntrate on, i saw both parents work preban and was very happy with them,

sire to my bitch is pure working whippet bought direct from mike brown's kennels approx 9 or 10 year ago, the owner could have kc'd him but never sent off the paperwork, the name mike brown had the pup leave with was John's pocket rocket, sire is jake lord of the knight, sadly i am unsure of the dam but would like to know about jake's bloodlines please

any photos would be fantastic

thanks for taking the time to read this

DSC00008.jpg

anyafoxhuntingferreting282-1.jpg

Guest fence_hopper

pointless realy and a waste of time, i have a bitch with all of the same dogs in lotn etc. but i'm not bothered abouts what in her coz i know its just basicaly whippets that chaced rabbits, hares and maybe the odd fox. enjoy your bitch and the season ahead :thumbs:

she's a tidy looking bitch :thumbs:

edited to say theres pics of lord of the night on mb website

Edited by fence_hopper

i know its pointless as it doesn't effect me or my dogs working ability - which i'm very happy with, i'm just curious to have it on record to look back on, i'm sentimental like that :icon_redface:

she is a grand little bitch thank you

fordie it would be nice to see pics of your pup, its not a cross you see very often

all the best lurcher lass x x x

p.s i have seen the pics on his site though sadly he's changed the site from the pics he used to have, and i'd like to know who the parents were to jake

the pedigree would look a little sorry for itself if i only my bitch her parents and thats it :tongue2:

xxx

thanks for taking the time to read this, would it not be one the list because he wasn't kennel club registetred, - excuse the spelling! i don't know anything about that sort of thing, it mostly doesn't interest me but i fancy putting a folder together about my bitch, include the pedigree, photos, puppy mischief and stories of hunting and times out mooching..

just something to look back on of a dog i'm proud of, may not be everyone's cup of tea but i'm chuffed to bits and thats all that matters :tongue2:

be brilliant to get the sire and dam thank you xx

Most breeders upload the data of each litter nowadays before they leave but people breeding a one of litter mite not even know the archives exists and so wouldnt upload the data for that litter. Alot more people do it now than they did back then. Anyone could upload the details of there pup and all its ancestry from its papers but as i say many whippet owners and the odd litter breeders will be unaware of the site .

kris