• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no your ruining the thread not stroller

SOME CRACKING PHOTO`S THERE:thumbs:

your opinion mate. But im certainly no sex pest and im sorry if what i have said has offended you or anyone else it was meant with no malice attached and those that know me on here would stand by that

Posted Images

THANKS TO ALL. tHE float was a lobworm fished hard on, set for the lift! lol, so come on guys....

The dogs are beddygrey x beardedcollie/grey........beddywhippet x saluki ......beddy is rambo line, saluki is jihad khan....

Lots of pics of them in my posts.

No rabbits in this part of the world, absolutly crap. mixi tortured it 2mths ago...!! used to be jacked out...

Wasnt just looking for rabbits.... but alas, it was quiet on everything.....

Yes Kieran i did catch, altho didnt do my usual fishing, opted for something a little easier and it payed off...

THANKS TO ALL. tHE float was a lobworm fished hard on, set for the lift! lol, so come on guys....

The dogs are beddygrey x beardedcollie/grey........beddywhippet x saluki ......beddy is rambo line, saluki is jihad khan....

No rabbits in this part of the world, absolutly crap. mixi tortured it 2mths ago...!! used to be jacked out...

Yes Kieran i did catch, altho didnt do my usual fishing, opted for something a little easier and it payed off...

OK.....Maybe a bigger lobworm then. :D

I'll get me coat.

OK.....Maybe a bigger lobworm then. :D

I'll get me coat.

lol, the lobworm isnt felt on the lift bite method, its the swan shot which is lay on the bottom, with a good tail leading to your lob, so thier is plenty of float, showing, so that the lob doesnt sink it.....

post-17284-046799300 1283520945_thumb.jpg

Charlie i mentioned the lads missus out of respect and with humour. Im a happily married man with a grown up family, im fully aware of this sites purpose thanks for reminding me and have contributed on many occasions just check my posts. Now tell me what the real problem is??? having a bad day so thought you would have a go or what? :laugh:

your opinion mate. But im certainly no sex pest and im sorry if what i have said has offended you or anyone else it was meant with no malice attached and those that know me on here would stand by that.

however that said if any f****r called me a creep in the street i would not be best pleased but you continue to insult me if thats your thing charlie boy cos i can do f**k all about it :tongue2:

• Like 1

your opinion mate. But im certainly no sex pest and im sorry if what i have said has offended you or anyone else it was meant with no malice attached and those that know me on here would stand by that.

however that said if any f****r called me a creep in the street i would not be best pleased but you continue to insult me if thats your thing charlie boy cos i can do f**k all about it :tongue2:

were ruining runforyourlifes thread mate :thumbs: