what do you think of this cross

what do you think these pups will be like there goin to be frist cross beddy x greyhound the greyhound bicth was a open racer over 700 yds

HONESTLY if the bitch was half decent she'd of been put to a greyhound IMHO theres a big difference between an open racer and an open winner :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

what do you think these pups will be like there goin to be frist cross beddy x greyhound the greyhound bicth was a open racer over 700 yds

You asked what we thought :whistling: and so far have had 2 honest replies, might not be what you wanted to hear but never the less honest replies jamie

Y.I.S Leeview

HONESTLY if the bitch was half decent she'd of been put to a greyhound IMHO theres a big difference between an open racer and an open winner :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

i know someone on this site who had a very good well bred greyhound who was going to let some one breed a litter of lurchers out of it ...... :thumbs:

if your happy with both the sire and dam its up to you , but you have to ask yourself will you be able to sell the pups look in the for sale section people have been giving dogs away that are well bred and out of good working dogs .

[/quote

to be honest with ya mate it depends [bANNED TEXT] :censored: want it for me personally ive never really rated the beddys too much i dont fink :censored: can go to wrong with a saluki whippett greyhound

Edited by stubby
watch the text talk, you is spelt you, not u