Ben Nevis!!!

tell the truth earth.. u wish u were with us :tongue2:

Of course he does Tramp.....the only thing Earths climbed on lately is Christians knob, and that wizny much eh a climb ah bet..... :no:

Englishmen are banned fae trying Nevis anyway, Helicopter is out every 5 mins saving 1 of the fairys..... :bye:

the wife climbed it with her family,she was 11 you fat haggis munching cross dresser :boogie:

Climbed it with her family you say, how did they get there caravan up then?

Now you go and try and get your fat arse up it you big girls blouse......... :laugh:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!   Well i'm glad to say that i managed it folks. Tough day and a real good challenge but worth it in the end. 13 of us done the walk and i'm glad to say that all made it to

Posted Images

post-47935-025910500 1283251733_thumb.jpgMISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!! :toast:

Well i'm glad to say that i managed it folks. Tough day and a real good challenge but worth it in the end. 13 of us done the walk and i'm glad to say that all made it too the top. Slightly different times but made it all the same.

So my time up to the top was 2hrs 40mins and 1hr 45mins to the bottom which was a pretty good time listening to others.

Took some pics' too but not great as the weather wasn't the best after around half way up, al get some on later but i'll have to wait till the better half gets in to upload them for me..... :doh:

Cheers again for all the info and good luck wishes..... :thumbs:

post-47935-076692700 1283252010_thumb.jpg

hes the ugly fecker taking the photo :boogie:

SO WHAT WANKERR ARE YOU THEN ?

shove it up yer daddys love hole...

only a jock would intentionally climb a fecking huge verticle mountain to cause suffering to every muscle in his legs and blisters on what tiny balls they have :tongue2:

id climb the things no probs but will be mighty fecked off having to walk back down the bloody thing! :blink:

caravan :icon_eek: some of us stay in hotels :tongue2:

Funny you should mention hotels...were banned from going back to the premier inn up there because there was too much noise......the 'asian' night porter seemingly didn't agree with some off our late night comments..... ;)

Well i'm glad to say that i managed it folks. Tough day and a real good challenge but worth it in the end. 13 of us done the walk and i'm glad to say that all made it too the top. Slightly different times but made it all the same.

So my time up to the top was 2hrs 40mins and 1hr 45mins to the bottom which was a pretty good time listening to others.

Took some pics' too but not great as the weather wasn't the best after around half way up, al get some on later but i'll have to wait till the better half gets in to upload them for me..... :doh:

hes at the bk right :snack:

No telling you pair eh dicks!!! Why you wanting to know, so you can photoshop ma face on tae a blow up doll and take turns at butt f*****g it i would bet...... :yes:

Yes thats the machine at the back........ :bye:

Oh and Tramp is back left boys.... :feck:

Yes thats the machine at the back........ :bye:

Oh and Tramp is back left boys.... :feck:

f#ck u am no the bk left :feck:

he has black asian hair :icon_eek:

which one is you,the bald fecker??

How the f**k did you guess he was the baldy f****r.........unless you watch crimewatch on a regular basis... :hmm:

Topnotch says you've got a big bushy Bin Laden beard so dont go slagging my stylish barnet.... :tongue2:

How the f**k did you guess he was the baldy f****r.........unless you watch crimewatch on a regular basis... :hmm:

Topnotch says you've got a big bushy Bin Laden beard so dont go slagging my stylish barnet.... :tongue2:

i meant bald head you filthy erchin!

and i recognise him on the gay exchange advert :victory:

not got a beard but i have a tickler as the boys on here that know me will tell.. :boogie:

a bet u do..... gay exchange advert u in that topnotch at it ever time u see ma face :blink: pair off english poofs :tongue2: