bedlingtons

can anybody actually say hand on heart that they have a working bedlington not with any lakie or pat in it straight bedo and when i say working im talking earth dogs stay till dug to not coming away after 5 mins and waiting for bolts would be good to hear from somebody out there just curious

well jr ive got 8 beddies here and all bar the 2 pups that are yet to start are 100% earthdogs i don t do bushing but all my stuff carries the lakie gene , i have one dog here that got ove 700 digs to his credit and he is one you put in and dig out theres no half mearsure with this dog he s full on theres pic s on here somewhere i think there on the working bedlington thread , and all my beddies stand 13--- 14 1/2 in there not your donkey style beddlington you paraded around show rings atb top

well jr ive got 8 beddies here and all bar the 2 pups that are yet to start are 100% earthdogs i don t do bushing but all my stuff carries the lakie gene , i have one dog here that got ove 700 digs to his credit and he is one you put in and dig out theres no half mearsure with this dog he s full on theres pic s on here somewhere i think there on the working bedlington thread , and all my beddies stand 13--- 14 1/2 in there not your donkey style beddlington you paraded around show rings atb top

do you have any pics mate did you put the lakie gene in yourself or was it already there how much would you say is in them

Hi Topper I sold a Beddy 12 months ago as he could not be trusted to stay above the ground he thought he was a Fuffing pitman. Hard as nails and stayed on for ever. I am into running dogs that is why he went but he is a fulltime earth dog. He would kill anything, if it moved kill it was his attitude. I hope Chris who I sold him to has as much out of him as I had. People do not and never will understand the Bedlington Terrier

Hi Topper I sold a Beddy 12 months ago as he could not be trusted to stay above the ground he thought he was a Fuffing pitman. Hard as nails and stayed on for ever. I am into running dogs that is why he went but he is a fulltime earth dog. He would kill anything, if it moved kill it was his attitude. I hope Chris who I sold him to has as much out of him as I had. People do not and never will understand the Bedlington Terrier

dont no if its spending my life living in the midlands is the reason for not coming across working bedos been around terriers for some 25 years and dug with a lot of different people throughout, many big names not that means anything just that to understand the bedo then you would need to be working them would love to see one work just never hear of many people using them for earth work