• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They sure are perty!

They sure are gettin big.

Thanks for the complements, coon fight with teeth and feet and every other part of their body, a dog really has to learn how to deal with them although I've got one who has just done them "right" the few times he's seen them this year. They are not fast or twisty like a fox but they are clever and are not afraid of much, and they are masters in the water and drown big hounds when they get the chance.

This litter was bred more for running game then toothed, although both parents have taken most US quarry well

looking forward to some regular trips out Kansas way to see how they do on the jackrabbits :yes:

the boys

IMG_0021.jpg

the girls

IMG_0024-1.jpg

hard to describe the grizzly blue color ... probably will change as they get older, but it is quite interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

2 weeks now, all eyes were open by yesterday, they are starting to motor around a lot. The fader is doing awesome now that I switched the type of nipple I was using to bottlefeed her. She is the littlest pup but is gaining about 3 ounces a day now so she is getting close to the others in size. She is also the only one that doesn't scream if you pick her up by the back of the neck. The 2 WORST for that are the big tan male, and the big flashily colored brindle bitch. Blister is a big pansy about some things so I guess it was inevitable that he would throw a few screamers too lol

IMG_0035.jpg

the dogs

IMG_0036.jpg

the bitches

IMG_0038.jpg

• 1 month later...