HUNGARIAN VIZSLA PUPS!!!

pups had theyre first jabs today,so im offering whats left for sale....

pups are now eight weeks old,full kc reg,fully inocculated and vet checked,both parents hipscored,from russetmantle and galfrid and valleyhunter lines,and various other dual lines,i only have dogs left,so pm me for further information,they will be ready to go from next week onwards,have been eating for three weeks and weaned for a week,il also microchip the puppies free on the new owners request!!!

price £650

100_1789crop.jpg

THIS IS A VIDEO CLICK ON THE PIC!!!

th_100_1799.jpg

Edited by Garypco

they look really healthy looking pups, good luck with finding them good homes :D a credit to you!

Thanks tina,all pups are very smart,vet was really impressed with the way they looked today and shes pretty fussy lol!!! :clapper:

whats there good piont never saw many up my way , what are they like compared to a good pionter gsp or gwpetc nice pups all the same

im obviously biased because i keep and work the breed,i find them easyer to train and kennel,a very versatile breed,they dont work on as far as theire cousins and are suited more to woodland and rough country,mine are used to gun and hawk,all in all a very versatile breed of hunting dog!!!

100_1607lilkieraphessy.jpg

100_1769lilgoneaway.jpg

absolutely stunning mate, a real credit to you - you should be very proud! i have no time or space for another dog at the moment but just out of interest, when is your next breeding?

to be honest mate,not sure i may breed a litter next year,it depends on how well my new young viz dog comes on,the other bitch i have at the moment i rely on too heavily!!!