WANTED!!!!!!!!! £££

hi all, im looking for anybody getting rid of their rifle, i am looking for a decent rifle, willing to pay upto 250. dont care [bANNED TEXT] calibre it is, prefebly a c02, spring load not a problem, fitted with silencer scope etc.. i sold a BSA ULTRA on here 6months ago coz i never used it for a few months, but regret it now as i want another. please e-mail me pics to tlc030586@yahoo.co.uk or upload em on here to me, cheers.

Got a BSA Lightning XL Tactical .22, 10 months old.Cost me £300, put one tin of pellets through her. Immaculate condition.Well looked after and regularly oiled.Just put a brand new spring in her. Nailing digestive biscuits at 35/40 yards no problem. And can take out rabbits with ease. £170 posted mate. (scope not included)

pm me if you are interested.

regards.

Harry.

Edited by No-more-rabbits

Got a BSA Lightning XL Tactical .22, 10 months old.Cost me £300, put one tin of pellets through her. Immaculate condition.Well looked after and regularly oiled.Just put a brand new spring in her. Nailing digestive biscuits at 35/40 yards no problem. And can take out rabbits with ease. £170 posted mate. (scope not included)

pm me if you are interested.

regards.

Harry.

I would bloody hope so. They are about 3" diameter! Lol, if you can miss a digestive at that range, well........ :icon_redface::whistling:

Kyle

Edited to say, at that range I could nail them with my catapult :whistling:

Edited by slingshot82

hi all, im looking for anybody getting rid of their rifle, i am looking for a decent rifle, willing to pay upto 250. dont care [bANNED TEXT] calibre it is, prefebly a c02, spring load not a problem, fitted with silencer scope etc.. i sold a BSA ULTRA on here 6months ago coz i never used it for a few months, but regret it now as i want another. please e-mail me pics to tlc030586@yahoo.co.uk or upload em on here to me, cheers.

bsa super 10 on here 4 sale bit more money but worth it mate