DOG PUP FOR SALE 8WEEKS MONDAY

FEW PICS OF HIM GREAT NATURED PUP ASWELL AND WELL AT HIMSELF WORMED FLEAD TO DATE PM IF INTERESTED NO MESSERS OR TIME WASTERS PLEASE HE MUST GO AND MIGHT TAKE BIT LESS FOR HIM IF GOOD ENOUGH HOME ATB BRI :thumbs:

I WILL TRY AND GET FEW MORE UPDATED PICS UP THANKS AGAIN :thumbs:

HE AT SCOTLAND WEST LOTHIAN FIRST TO SEE I THINK WILL BUY HE A CRACKER OF A PUP :thumbs:

FEW PICS OF HIM GREAT NATURED PUP ASWELL AND WELL AT HIMSELF WORMED FLEAD TO DATE PM IF INTERESTED NO MESSERS OR TIME WASTERS PLEASE HE MUST GO AND MIGHT TAKE BIT LESS FOR HIM IF GOOD ENOUGH HOME ATB BRI :thumbs:

HE AT SCOTLAND WEST LOTHIAN FIRST TO SEE I THINK WILL BUY HE A CRACKER OF A PUP :thumbs:

HIS SIREHIS DAM AND SIRESIRE AGAIN :thumbs:

NOW £60 MUST BE WORKING HOME AND NOT SOLD ON :thumbs:

nice looking pup/dam/sire.likes been said already cant believe nobodys snapped him up at that price.

theres too many lurcher pups about at moment, makes selling even the good ones hard work

thing is he wont just be going to anyone like some other pups do he mine and will be going to the best working home he can get or will stay where he is if that means another kennel and run thats what will happen thanks for all the comments must be GOOD WORKING HOME I WANT THIS PUP WELL TESTED AN CONTACT KEPT WITH THE NEW OWNER? :thumbs: