Cocker Puppies photos

Photos of my litter of Cocker pups, litter of 7,

post-24805-076434700 1282300585_thumb.jpgpost-24805-097039800 1282300623_thumb.jpg

Dam is a blue roan bitch worked by myself on the shoot I'm headkeeper on and sire is a Deepfleet dog to be trialled this season. Pups are advertised in the For Sale section Here Two are staying put, looking for genuine good working homes for the others.

thought these would of been gone by now, if I had the space I would of been and had the lil' red one... if I was in the market for a spaniel I would seriously be looking at these, wouldn't matter if they were 500 miles away, the price is right and they look like they have been reared right. Good Luck Lil' Vixen which ones are you keeping?? :thumbs:

thought these would of been gone by now, if I had the space I would of been and had the lil' red one... if I was in the market for a spaniel I would seriously be looking at these, wouldn't matter if they were 500 miles away, the price is right and they look like they have been reared right. Good Luck Lil' Vixen which ones are you keeping?? :thumbs:

Thanks rickyspringer :thumbs:

Theres a bitch, blue roan like her dam, staying and you are spot on with the red dog! They're all cracking little pups but there's definately something about him.

They are a genuine price for genuine dog people. Not interested in making money, just want decent homes.

I have had a couple of pm's from people who obviously don't believe these pups are registered because I am charging substantially less than the profiteering going rate for cocker pups.

I just want to make clear they are most definately KC registered, docked (with vet cert), very well bred and reared.