HEAT LAMPS

IVE JUST BOUGHT A HEATER FOR MY KENNEL ITS A TUBULAR HEATER THAT GETS USED TO STOP FROST IN GREEN HOUSES ITS WORKS GREAT AND THE KENNEL IS REALLY WARM I LOOKED AT THE INFA RED LAMPS BUT THEY WERE QUITE EXPENSIVE ,,THIS ONLY COST ME 20 QUID AND IS 3 FOOT LONG..

I JUST WONDERED WHAT OTHER PEOPLE USED

CHEERS

HAPPY HUNTING

SCOTTY

IVE JUST BOUGHT A HEATER FOR MY KENNEL ITS A TUBULAR HEATER THAT GETS USED TO STOP FROST IN GREEN HOUSES ITS WORKS GREAT AND THE KENNEL IS REALLY WARM I LOOKED AT THE INFA RED LAMPS BUT THEY WERE QUITE EXPENSIVE ,,THIS ONLY COST ME 20 QUID AND IS 3 FOOT LONG..

CHEERS

HAPPY HUNTING

SCOTTY

Got mine from Chelford farm supplies, Bargain at £15 each just the bulbs that are expensive. but last a while. its the suspended ones that hang on the chain with metal surround

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...6lr%3D%26sa%3DG there pretty cheap for them

CHEERS

HAPPY HUNTING

SCOTTY

Hi Scotty, I have some lurcher pups under a infa red heat lamp at the moment,I use a 175 watt, hung from a chain so you can regulate the height of the heat, you can get higher wattage than that of course depening how much coverage you want, idealy they should be all spread out from the heat not right under it,useing the chain you have to change the height according to the temp. in the building, I use this method for young chicks also.It is not too bad here temp. wise at the moment,here in Southern Ontario it does not get as cold as in other parts, -5 at the moment, out west it is -20 to -30,my pups just spread out and just seem to eat and sleep, 3 weeks old today,hope you have good luck with your lamp,anybody in North America looking for a well bred pup , give me a shout,

good hunting