my pup had its 1st lamping exsperiance

i took my older dog out on a lead and my pup was of lose becouse it dosnt go far from me so i put my oler dog over a fence and let him to a rabbit and all asudden my puppy who is only 5months flew over the fence and got on 2 course and they got it so enny way i took them both back and gutted the rabbit and cut it in 2 so they could have half each and the pup was raggin the rabbit aroud and chewing on the meat i see a gooden coming

Guest Buttermilk

Sounds like a keen little pup...our old Lurcher was like that, just watched the older bitch and then one night when she was about 6 months just bolted after the rabbit and caught it...never looked back.

dont feed it with the fir on to the pup :thumbs:

why not mate? my russell bitch has eaten raw from me getting her, i often threw her whole rabbits in, gutted but with the fur still on. still do now.

never had any problems myself so it would be interesting to know if anyone knows something i dont?????

jenks :thumbs:

your old dog must be realy old to be piped to a rabbit by a 5 month old pup eityer that or the pup got lucky . bit daft even taking it out anyway especially with no lead on your lucky the big dog never ran into the pup aswell then you would be on here crying about a broken leg