Thanks to all that supported the WNFSC show on Sunday. Rain held off but a bit breezy!!

Glad to receive comments (good or bad) but please try to be polite, we can only put stuff right if we know where we went wrong and we're always happy to take advice from people so we can improve for next year.

Would have liked to have seen a few more in the terrier ring and not really sure what we can do to get more people to enter - suggestions??

Will not accept any criticism of any of the judges, they all did a cracking job.

Hope the racing was Ok for those that requested we put it on, feedback will determine whether we run it again next year.

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves, will post some pics from the day as soon as we can. Thanks.

was my first time at your show and i must say it was a well run show thumbs.gif with judges that know there stuff thumbs.gif had a super day there got a 3rd myself in lurchers,and i took loads of pictures and really in enjoyed the day and the good company thumbs.gif well done to you all and everyone who took part thumbs.gif will be there again next year one not to miss thumbs.gif

Think someone has been given some incorrect information here, Champion in terrier ring was Chalky shown by Miss. R Melton, owned by Mr. A. Gyton - both of whom are gamekeepers. They are regular attendees at our show - and many others in this area. They have good dogs and deserved to win, I'm sure Chris Hickling would agree.

Must be the hunt terrierman when it suits then..I know its Andys dogs and I know they are keepers no one disputes that ..No one is saying the dogs should not have won ..But they did show elsewhere as the terriermen of the West Norfolk .Cannot have it both ways can you ..Not a dig at your show I know how much work goes into running a show.Poor turnout in the terrier ring is probably down to your location to be honest, you are not in a good area for terriers and you are well out in the wilds of Norfolk .Not a good location for the show people.

Guest little lurcher

thank you for another superb show!!! was very pleased with the day

the racng was good for a first attempt , thank you very much for putting it on for us

really enjoyed my day

i too went to this show 1st time there with a mate of mine and was suprised by the lack of terriers at the show but not suprised to see who one the champion no dig at any one but i think i can remember seeing about 5 or 6 pats with the same peeps and a couple of lakey's and were entered in near enough every class that they were able to enter. but there wasnt much compotion really to make it close imo may perhaps a little more advertisment and may be a more work oriontated show but well done none the less

Thanks for the advice guys. Venue will probably move next year but won't be outside of our hunt country so that may not help attendance much unfortunately. Can't control what people call themselves when they're out and about showing either.........all I can say is that the best dog won on the day.