bitch n dog

I've Had 1 of these pups my self and seen both parents working they are both hard and quick dogs my pup is already moochin around an scrappin [bANNED TEXT] me other dog am made up with him any 1 lookin for a serriouse dog shud invest in 1 of these

your dog are that well bred you carnt sell them :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

lol stick to your shy stupid hare dogs you cretin, or ill revealall about your summerhunting tricks with slipping packs of dogs on hares you little an wolly noone said anythin was well bred, they are just curs, but them curs are better than anythin you will ever own

picked 1 of thees pups up last night. it a crackin little dog in good order been well looked after. fair play to young man and for 70 quid lads you cant go rong.looking forward to having him grow up along side my bullx and taking over from the old man when he retires cheers for the pup from zak

picked 1 of thees pups up last night. it a crackin little dog in good order been well looked after. fair play to young man and for 70 quid lads you cant go rong.looking forward to having him grow up along side my bullx and taking over from the old man when he retiresn cheers for the pup from zak

thanks pal hope he comes good for you keep me updated atb