what camera to go for..

hello there,

ive got about £100 to spend on a camera,

its dosent have to be a digi cam,

all i want is some good clear shots, and from a far...

ive use digi cams before and they just arnt any good at taking picture that are far away, well the ones priced around £200,

i know you can get good digi cams that can take picture far good clear pictures far away but they cost to much for me.

are the old SLR camera's any good..

thanks

Guest samstheman

Been looking on E-Bay for cameras too, there are some good deals to be had particularly reconditioned units - you may get what you need for a lot less than brand new (come with guarantee too) ;)

Guest malgringo
what sort of camera should i be looking out for theres loads on there, its a mine field :blink: ,,

cheers

save your money chap and get a fuji 5600 x 10 zoom 5 meg pixs and can buy tele lenses for it cost you about £160 bargain beleave me

Guest Jane Russell

If you go for a 35mm SLR (secondhand) and a 100mm-300mm zoom lens (secondhand), you could get what you need and later you could upgrade the body to a DSLR model. You can get the 35mm bodies dead cheap but the lens is going to cost you more. Work out which kit you want to end up with in the end before you start. No point buying one make and then deciding later that you wish you'd bought a different one.

Go into one of the camera shops and see what they have. Get as much advice as you can and then shop around on ebay etc for the gear they recommend! On the whole though, I'd recommend you put your £100 aside and wait til you have a bit more to add to it.

Jane

• 2 weeks later...

what sort of camera should i be looking out for theres loads on there, its a mine field :blink: ,,

cheers

save your money chap and get a fuji 5600 x 10 zoom 5 meg pixs and can buy tele lenses for it cost you about £160 bargain beleave me

THE 5600 IS FOR SALE IN ARGOS FOR £112 ..BARGIAN

OR IF THEY HAVNT GOT ANY LEFT CURRYS HAVE REDUCED THERES TO £149 BUT IF YOU MENTION ARGOS YOU GET A FREE CARRY CASE