pup free to good home

hello people i got this pup about 8 weeks ago and have just found out that my girlfreind in going to have a baby i already have 2 dogs and they are both over 2 so they are like my best mates aswell as hunters, i need to get rid of her and i though i shud do it while she is still young and some 1 else can have some great sport, she is a brindel bitch 5 and a half months old her breeding is a nuttal couresing bitch to a bull gery she is very very racey and no bull shows in her i can see mainly whippet and suluki, anyone thats interested i would consider dropping her off to you. its eather she gose to a good working home or a dog pound my missis dont want me to have it i am gutted but what can u do.

thanks for reading

Reece

Guest bullterrier

why take the pup to the dog pound when you got the pup you took responsibility for it just tell your Mrs that the pup will go but only when you have found a good home for the pup what ever you do please rethink about the pound atb ..john

Edited by bullterrier
Guest Buttermilk

Absolutely....if you're going to take her to the Pound, I'll drive up for her and keep her here with us until a good, knowledgeable working home can be found for her.

Kate.