new airarms s410 classic

hi all, bought a s410 .177 from henry kranks up pudsey on friday finally got it out yesterday and wow pellet upon pellet groupings even up to 60yards bang on. so i decided to have a walk over a little bit of land i have only 6 acres that i use for zeroing. 2hours and 11 shots later i had 10 rabbits and a woody well chuffed with the performance. and what a great help the 10 shot mag is. i dropped one bunny 40yards along a wall size, quick reload and pop another bunny at 50yds and another quick reload and pop another bunny right next to that one. so 3 bunnys in less than 20 seconds. only one thing anoying about this gun is it defo needs a silencer. its got a right crack to it

rating 9/10

Aye, good guns, deadly accurate in the right hands!

Most modern air guns benefit from a moderator. They are running fairly high velocities and the air escaping can make quite a crack. A decent moderator will make the rifle virtually silent!

Looks like bunny for tea! :thumbs:

aye, just made some bunny soup. good gear too.

been looking for a mod for my s410 but no where seems to deliver. is it illegal to deliver silencers??? i was under the impretion it was just actual guns or any thing to do with the internal parts??

atb scott

Enjoy the gun, I have one in .22 and love the accuracy. I have the standard AA moderator fitted and its plenty quiet enough.

Pellet on pellet groupings at 60yds, thats very good indeed, although I havent tried any pellets other than AA 5.52 im getting sub 1" groups at 50yds, it will soon e time f to get some more slugs so might try a tin on AA 5.51 and see if the groupings get tighter.

Have fun.