thats my dog layed up for abit

was out the other morning and dog jumped a fence and caught him self i didnt know till i got home and was checking him over and seen he had ripped his skin away from the muslce so off to vets i went and 5 hours later and a operation and £110 he was back in the car and away home walking like he had been on the town it wasnt nice seeing him like that in pain but was funny watching him trying to get up the stairs to bed it was like watching an old man.post-13039-037256800 1280355990_thumb.jpg

sounds like an expensive walk out. hope the dog heals up for you september won't be long coming about. looks a rough enough stitching job the vet done. some vets charge crazy money an seem to be able to get away with it, y.i.s, sionnach

getting up stairs to bed :blink::hmm:

yeah mate up stairs. i dont care what anyone says but we have to because we get stopped off that many people asking to buy him and we have had people follow us home and knock on out door offering us money. and it doesnt make them soft because i will put money on him that what ever other peoples dogs do mine will do just as good.

was out the other morning and dog jumped a fence and caught him self i didnt know till i got home and was checking him over and seen he had ripped his skin away from the muslce so off to vets i went and 5 hours later and a operation and £110 he was back in the car and away home walking like he had been on the town it wasnt nice seeing him like that in pain but was funny watching him trying to get up the stairs to bed it was like watching an old man.post-13039-037256800 1280355990_thumb.jpg

One minute its not nice seeing him in pain but the next your laughing at him trying to get up stairs so he was obviously in more pain than when walking on the a level surface. :feck: :wankerzo4:

ive had to have my dogs sleeping in the house from time to time,

its the only way to stop some dogs licking the wounds even with them stupid lampshades on there head.

is the wound on the groin area,its hard to tell from pic?

have you ever tried veterinary staples? they work realy well.

also are cheap easy to use and will save you a fortune .

its the only way to stop some dogs licking the wounds even with them stupid lampshades on there head.

its on the front right arm pit mate. im gonna get my self a staple gun like and other bits and bobs and hopefully it will save me some money on vet bills.

One minute its not nice seeing him in pain but the next your laughing at him trying to get up stairs so he was obviously in more pain than when walking on the a level surface. :feck: :wankerzo4:

he wasnt in pain have you ever tryed getting up the stairs after been knocked out with drugs he was still abit f****d up from the drugs. the vet wouldnt of let him go if he was in pain.

its on the front right arm pit mate. im gonna get my self a staple gun like and other bits and bobs and hopefully it will save me some money on vet bills.

they are very handy for small cuts and will save you a fortune in the long run,

hope your dog heals fast mate,keep it dry and clean.

keep your dog on the lead till it heals properly or it will just open up again:thumbs: .

they are very handy for small cuts and will save you a fortune in the long run,

hope your dog heals fast mate,keep it dry and clean.

keep your dog on the lead till it heals properly or it will just open up again:thumbs: .

cheers lofti. i hope he heels fast aswell.