question for the vehicle lampers

why dont people on here just go out an run there dogs instead of talking a load of shit,who gives a shit if they get caught or they spin a field up,

f**k walking and takeing the wrap for the subaru that was there 20 mins before because thats what will happen,or lamping on foot an not testimg your dogs get them in the motor an put the game infront of them...............

if you love being out with the dogs that much then do it,

i got my bitch back off police on friday all charges droped after two weeks,

i was out friday afternoon,

this site is the houses of parliament shouldnt,wouldnt,couldt, bollocks :censored:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I was always a walker but I had the pleasure of joining some genuine lads off this site for a few nights out and have to say its an excellent way to do things, and the only way if you want to get

nothing against you mate, but thats some usfull information to the police or who ever else is on this site.

from what ive seen mate you find a rabbit/hare/deer or fox,shine it up and run it round with the motor till its fecked then chuck out all the dogs and drive after them whilst still shining the prey.

Is it a lack of field craft that is the problem? Don't you guys know how to get close to your quarry and how close do you need to get? Why not take an air rifle and put a slug in it before slipping the dogs just incase it might get away.... :blink:

Thats only humane/acceptable for scabby hares mate, a drop of lead to slow them down :thumbs:

• Like 1

Is it a lack of field craft that is the problem? Don't you guys know how to get close to your quarry and how close do you need to get? Why not take an air rifle and put a slug in it before slipping the dogs just incase it might get away.... :blink:

Thats only humane/acceptable for scabby hares mate, a drop of lead to slow them down :thumbs:

right thats it , im marking your rep down for that outburst !!

poor scabbies

poor scabbies

Scary thing is, I ain't sure if he's kidden lol

poor scabbies

I'm not mate, f*****g horrible things. These attract the daytime lads which in turn brings the heat on the land we lamp so I'd rather see them killed :thumbdown:

poor scabbies

I'm not mate, f*****g horrible things. These attract the daytime lads which in turn brings the heat on the land we lamp so I'd rather see them killed :thumbdown:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :thumbdown: Thats sacralidge (never spelt right) You canny do that mate..... thats like just nooooo right. I'll struggle to sleep the night noo

poor scabbies

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :thumbdown: Thats sacralidge (never spelt right) You canny do that mate..... thats like just nooooo right. I'll struggle to sleep the night noo

Have considered buying a fast saluki bred dog just for lamping hares that will do double figures a night just to get rid of the f*****g things. They do my head in, before anyone gets started the land is too hot to be able to run them daytime even if they interested me but they don't & I'd rather see dogs killing them doubled up if needs be

poor scabbies

Have considered buying a fast saluki bred dog just for lamping hares that will do double figures a night just to get rid of the f*****g things. They do my head in, before anyone gets started the land is too hot to be able to run them daytime even if they interested me but they don't & I'd rather see dogs killing them doubled up if needs be

I can tell you don't run hares mate when you said a fast saluki type HAW HAW HAW.... thats an oxymoron!!! :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

poor scabbies

I can tell you don't run hares mate when you said a fast saluki type HAW HAW HAW.... thats an oxymoron!!! :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Our bullx's kill them mate but was thinking along the lines of a saluki/whippet/ghd or 3/4 bred to do the numbers. We usually only do hares with our dogs to tire them out at the end of the night

poor scabbies

Our bullx's kill them mate but was thinking along the lines of a saluki/whippet/ghd or 3/4 bred to do the numbers. We usually only do hares with our dogs to tire them out at the end of the night

You trying to get folk on here drooling??? Personally I don't lamp hares... not the done thing.

what like this :D

of course this only works if you have a sunroof, and someone with you who's actualy slim enough to fit through it :icon_redface:

DSCF1227.jpg

running nect to the truck.

DSCF0799.jpg

DSCF0306.jpg

thats the way tomo :thumbs:

whys he wearing full camo gear and stood out of a great silver 4x4 lol kind of takes the point out of the camo well it made me chuckle anyway :thumbs:

what like this :D

of course this only works if you have a sunroof, and someone with you who's actualy slim enough to fit through it :icon_redface:

DSCF1227.jpg

running nect to the truck.

DSCF0799.jpg

DSCF0306.jpg

thats the way tomo :thumbs:

whys he wearing full camo gear and stood out of a great silver 4x4 lol kind of takes the point out of the camo well it made me chuckle anyway :thumbs:

Thats incase the gamekeeper/farmer comes mate..... he stands rigid like out of the sunroof pretending to the farmer than the 4x4 has been in the field that long a tree has grown in it..... apparently it works :whistling:

poor scabbies

You trying to get folk on here drooling??? Personally I don't lamp hares... not the done thing.

I couldn't give a shit mate, a kill's a kill for the dogs. What infuriates me is the amount of knackers who jump on the bandwagon about lamping hares & how they should only be ran in the daytime. I bet most of these idiots don't own a dog that can kill them regular but are happy to exercise them with their inferior coursing dogs :thumbdown: