new from manchester hi

Lol, muppets, and you put your dog with a pic of a blue hare!! piss funny mate... easiest animal in england to run down and kill, a staff would catch one pal...

I FULLY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY,,

Lol, muppets, and you put your dog with a pic of a blue hare!! piss funny mate... easiest animal in england to run down and kill, a staff would catch one pal...

Their a lot harder than yorkshire dales rabbits though ;)

Its fact pal. They are easier than a rabbit and no match what so ever against the brown hare. We once took a dog out to run on them, it had never caught a hare before!(WHEATON X) not exactly a hare dog mate, it took 6 white hares that day!!(preban of course) Read running dog addiction mate, its a good read, and tell you a bit about the hare you have pictured! Is the dog in the pic a whippet? looks a tidy animal mate.

Its fact pal. They are easier than a rabbit and no match what so ever against the brown hare. We once took a dog out to run on them, it had never caught a hare before!(WHEATON X) not exactly a hare dog mate, it took 6 white hares that day!!(preban of course) Read running dog addiction mate, its a good read, and tell you a bit about the hare you have pictured! Is the dog in the pic a whippet? looks a tidy animal mate.

READ RUNNING DOG ADDICTION,IS THAT A WHIPPET,,,,I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU HAVE JUST SAID AS YOU DONT KNOW ME NOR I KNOW YOU,,THAT BITCH IS 25TTS AND OUT OF SHEARA CROSS ROSE,AND DOES 4 AND 5 REGULAR OF THE BROWN FELLOWS,ON THE BIG LAND NOT THE MOORS....NOT A GOOD PICTURE BUT YOU CAN SEE THE SIZE NOW.,

READ RUNNING DOG ADDICTION,IS THAT A WHIPPET,,,,I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU HAVE JUST SAID AS YOU DONT KNOW ME NOR I KNOW YOU,,THAT BITCH IS 25TTS AND OUT OF SHEARA CROSS ROSE,AND DOES 4 AND 5 REGULAR OF THE BROWN FELLOWS,ON THE BIG LAND NOT THE MOORS....NOT A GOOD PICTURE BUT YOU CAN SEE THE SIZE NOW.,

Nice dog pal, sorry for the mistake, couldnt tell on other pic... Your a bit young to be on here mate.... IF I WERE U I WOULD BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ON THIS FORUM PAL... YOU DID MEAN PREBAN WHEN STATING YOUR OLD DOGS ABILITY RIGHT!! LOTS OF VISITING GUESTS ON HERE, ANTI'S INCLUDED PAL!!

We dont even use saddleworth for what you used it for, we used it for these mate. preban, just ashame the ban came in!! lets see yours..

hi every one new to the site been in to running dogs for long time

Hi Newbie

Welcome, just joined a few weeks ago myself.

Is your dog a Whippet X Bedlington ? After one myself. Any contacts?

I'm based in Preston, my daughter lives in Manchester, what area are you based?

All the best.

Romany Juckle

FUNNY HOW A PICTURE CAN BE MISINTERPRETED,NOT SO FUNNY HOW WORDS CAN BE DISSECTED AND USED AGAINST YOU,I COULD DO THAT WITH THE PREBAN SHOT/FOUND DEAD FOX PICTURE..ANYWAY THATS A WARNING TO ME HOPEFULLY EVERYONE ELSE WILL TAKE NOTE,ON A BRIGHTER NOTE ESPECIALLY FOR MY PAL RUNFORYOURLIFE,A PHOTO 125 YEARS AGO OF A RUSSELL FERRET ABOUT TO GO INTO A WARREN,WHEN IT GOT STUCK I HAD A QUICK DIG TO GET IT OUT.

• Like 1