my tatoo

had this done, its loosely based on the late mick cawstons "a hard run"! any one else got any field sport related pics? lets see some :D sorry about the pic, bad light & its scabbing over! :11:

have`nt got any hunting ones but here`s one of my dog

Picture19.jpg

:)

I had a lovely one of a Hare on the top of ass, but problem is the dam thing does,ent always come out of its hole.

:11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11:

hares dont go 2 ground mate :D

yes they do :D

no they dont :D

Ask anyone who's been to the waterloo cup in the past if Hares go to ground??? :icon_redface: Enough said!!

Spart tatoo's lads.

as a rule they dont live under ground and dont have their young under ground B)

a few years back i was working on a water service resevoir around december ,noticed a small hole freshly dug thinking it would be a handy caught rabbit myself and the guy with me opened the trench up.it was narrow about the thickness of a forearm,when we got the stopend about three feet in there were FIVE leverts in the hole,without a word we restored the hole as best we could.over the rest of the winter and spring i saw three in varying stages of growth so at least some survived.never heard of this before or since,anyone else?