bedlington and bedlington hybrid

if you lads know anythink about the cross just find a pure beddy dog and get a track or coursing greyhound bitch and there you have it.if youve not done that stop spouting on about a dog that you have bought in

IVE GOT A PURE BEDDY THANKS BUT HE IS ONLY 10MONTHS SO NOT YET PROVEN AS HE ONLY A PUP. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE OLD DOGS FROM HEARTBRESK KENNELS AND THEY ARE WELL PROVEN SO WHY WOULDNT I SPOUT ABOUT THEM AS IVE SEEN THEM WORK

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never heard that till i came on here, had my first at 16 and could not have been happier with her, she was a first cross, i believe beddys are much more forgiven of bad handling because they dont take

Posted Images

if you lads know anythink about the cross just find a pure beddy dog and get a track or coursing greyhound bitch and there you have it.if youve not done that stop spouting on about a dog that you have bought in

IVE GOT A PURE BEDDY THANKS BUT HE IS ONLY 10MONTHS SO NOT YET PROVEN AS HE ONLY A PUP. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE OLD DOGS FROM HEARTBRESK KENNELS AND THEY ARE WELL PROVEN SO WHY WOULDNT I SPOUT ABOUT THEM AS IVE SEEN THEM WORK

if you got a stud dog bring him on if he does the job in a couble of years time find yourself a greyhound bitch of a good standard mate them and you should have a decent firstx beddy greyhound. p.s read my post no mention of any particular kennels only about breeding your own . fh been at it on this xcross for 20 odd years and still learning

if you got a stud dog bring him on if he does the job in a couble of years time find yourself a greyhound bitch of a good standard mate them and you should have a decent firstx beddy greyhound. p.s read my post no mention of any particular kennels only about breeding your own . fh been at it on this xcross for 20 odd years and still learning

If my boy turns out to be a proven good worker he will be bred from butg only when he is 100% and not before

If my boy turns out to be a proven good worker he will be bred from butg only when he is 100% and not before

good on you stomdog thats the way do do it. hope he does the grade for you

listen you cock dont come on here asuming we havent, i have bred two first x litters an i wish it was as easy as you say, you obviously no fuk all about the x i have ran one till last season 10 1/2yrs worked him harder than you'll ever work a dog, isnt it sad how an exsisting member makes a new account to be a cock why not do it in your proper user name

why are you so abusive and use foul language

good on you stomdog thats the way do do it. hope he does the grade for you

big hunters bed dog is 8years old a very genuine dog
Guest fence_hopper

well i have had them 11 mate and now its a hard chance heartbreak stuff will be reproduced even buy the guy himself

Guest fence_hopper

listen you cock dont come on here asuming we havent, i have bred two first x litters an i wish it was as easy as you say, you obviously no fuk all about the x i have ran one till last season 10 1/2yrs worked him harder than you'll ever work a dog, isnt it sad how an exsisting member makes a new account to be a cock why not do it in your proper user name

why are you so abusive and use foul language

sorry bud thought you where being funny towards me no hard feelings, any pics of your bey x's :thumbs:

i,ve got a beddy x whippet 22tts got him at 7 month a nice dog but plays the dick when out on walks very friendly with people and other dogs........take him ferreting and he,s bang on , he marks a set lies down watches me net up waits till the ferret comes out of the box then he,s up and ready waiting for a bolter...he wont retrive nowt back just kills it ready for the next one......his recall when out on walks pisses me off and my arm is 3inch longer then when i got him very strong on the lead.......but very very game .....like i say no probs i cant put up with when hunting always 100% but very head strong might of been better if i got him at 8 weeks....he,s 2year now..... if i run him with another dog he will take on anything as he has proven to me twice this year..but ferreting is what i got him for but if other stuff jumps up infront of him he,ll have ago...was planing to line him to a whippet when he,s about 4 but am getting a new dog soon so the only way he gets his leg over is if his halo starts shineing and his bad habits ebb away as he matures