deban lithiam batery

Yes mate, got fecked off with that fag lighter shite so got a (sky tv fitter/DJ) mate to source me some proper connections.  These are microphone connectors in rubber coated metal.  Same weight and less size than original set up.   <BR><BR>No fuse, one end to Litium battery (as shown) other end to lamp.  Had 2 lots of these for 2 lamps with the other spare back to a lighter connection so I can use my lamps and batteries with conventional set up.  Coat about 9 quid each but now no connection probds.  HTH.  Cheers, D.<BR>

post-10409-055754300 1279825029_thumb.jpg

post-10409-077430700 1279825050_thumb.jpg

post-10409-080921300 1279825307_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Yes mate, got fecked off with that fag lighter shite so got a (sky tv fitter/DJ) mate to source me some proper connections.  These are microphone connectors in rubber coated metal.  Same weight and less size than original set up.   <BR><BR>No fuse, one end to Litium battery (as shown) other end to lamp.  Had 2 lots of these for 2 lamps with the other spare back to a lighter connection so I can use my lamps and batteries with conventional set up.  Coat about 9 quid each but now no connection probds.  HTH.  Cheers, D.<BR>

Them connectors look decent pal were can you buy them from?