MILLIE.

Guest Frank

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with her Frank,hope shes a good un,That red in her legs is probably herpisimplex 4,very contagous and sometimes fatal,LOL,God I'm on a roll tonight(A BIG THICK SMOKIN ROLL)

:11: :11: Get outer here will ya :11: .....thanks jigsaw. ;)

Thanks ricky, ill be keeping everyone up to date. :)

Frank.

Edited by Frank
My mum had a blue whippet years ago that was only 16 inch to the shoulder, it was a runt from a litter my dad bred it got rejected by its mother so my mum hand reared it and ended up keeping it in the house as a lap dog :11:

David

:11: :laugh::laugh: God forbid, i have enough of lap dogs with the wife and her shit-zus :rolleyes: :11:

Frank.

She looks great and no need to worry about her getting cold with that freezer belting out waste heat :)

Jane

Thats what i thought Jane ;) thanks. :thumbs-up:

Frank.

Edited by Frank

frank ive whippet greyhound out of boy blue and a good distance bitch shes made 23 to24 and has took lots of hare rabbit several roe and two foxes and shall be agood brood bitch for me great little dogs i only run her on good ground if possible as shees a gem for turning fast lamped game of the wood sides localy, i rran her onthe stubbles this season she never knocked up but has had a lot of running so quite wise for her young age etc