new wellies wanted

hello with the new beeting season comming up in a few months i want some new wellies. i am fed up with being out and getting cold feet so my trustie dunlops are going to have to be replaced with something a lottle better. i have about £80 to spend but i might strech to £100 at a maximum. they need to be warm and comftorbull but more importantley stand up to what ever i throw at them. Any sugestions apreciated.

thanks alot

Tom

Edited by scorpion156

hello with the new beeting season comming up in a few months i want some new wellies. i am fed up with being out and getting cold feet so my trustie dunlops are going to have to be replaced with something a lottle better. i have about £80 to spend but i might strech to £100 at a maximum. they need to be warm and comftorbull but more importantley stand up to what ever i throw at them. Any sugestions apreciated.

thanks alot

Tom

Hi ya Tom i bought a pair of hunter balmoral sovereighs of the opticswarehouse.com or co.uk any how they are leather lined and have real comfortable insoles they retail every where else at 280 they are awesome google them.fogot to add they are 130 youwont get them cheaper

Edited by wickedwickedmotox

I have to walk out with Phil and Mike a few times and they've got me all I have been with them has had the pleasure doubled with laughter. It really comes across in the book and I myself laughing out loud when reading it found. I do not want to come across as ass kissing, but this book is absolutely excellent.