Sign in to follow this  
Guest king ratcatcher

uk rabbiter

had a quick look and it looks a load of pish ... i only looked at the types of dogs he lists are used in the make up of lurchers ....among them are BEAGLES ITALIAN GREYHOUNDS IRISH WOLFHOUNDS the list goes on :11: :11: :11:

Guest king ratcatcher

I thought it was abit weird the way he lined the unborn bunnies up and took a pic, its abit sad really, i was more concerned about the foxes he shoots with hes air rifle though :hmm:

I thought it was abit weird the way he lined the unborn bunnies up and took a pic, its abit sad really, i was more concerned about the foxes he shoots with hes air rifle though :hmm:

Your right Kr,but like they say there's one in every village,and i've been in a few village's that have more than one. :rofl::rofl:

Your right Kr,but like they say there's one in every village,and i've been in a few village's that have more than one. :rofl::rofl:

he lives not far from me on his site it says he hunts round were i do alot of lamping and ferreting lol who knows mite bump into him one day