bigger game

Kye on the money! UHDoc sent me one in 2004 that I sorley miss was that type 62lbs and a goer! Breed it to GH bitch out of a #1 NGA stud at the time {Gable DoDge} and put some F1s on the ground. Going to use a male from that shortly on a breeding should be interesting.

Its funny, i wouldnt own another running dog with Collie in it (over here anyway) but i have seen some of the most AWESOME herding types ever over here, andi always think of you lads back home...ive seen Collie types over here that can hunt in the desert (115F) not get fed or watered all day, and still work harder than most ive seen in the UK...seen some Collie 'types' in the high praire and mountains in Nevada, and these dogs where easily 25-27" and 60+lbs....they had caught and killed fox, and even coyotes that where in leg hold traps!...they had feet like dinner plates, and most where rough as f**k around 'strange' dogs...realy good types!

had a 1st cross 26tts killed hundreds of roe and foxes way it. also did a alot of sika and fallow way him. (i put him over a greyhound and got a beter deer dog but wasent as good on fox as his dad.)

got a first x collie grey bitch, 23" tts, very handy bitch, in my opinion this x are good all rounders, maybe not the best fox dog or deer dog but will tackle anything they come accross, easily working all day...keep us posted on how she is doing mate, atb, martin :thumbs:TEAL.jpg

Edited by big marty