backbone

if in doubt you could always use somthing to add a gun i think photo shop is a good one :hmm: . ime sure someone out there knows how to use it :D

it would be nice bullsmilk if we seen a a hunting pic from you ... photo shop or not .... i have seriouse doubts about you and why you are on a hunting forum ??????????

heres one only one rabbit and no photo shop

back to the subject...if its not illegal wheres the problem posting picks......should we not show picks of coursed/snared/shot rabbits just incase the antis/police think it may have been caught in a leg hold trap????no that would be stupid ...right,......oh thats basicly just what were doing .....all were doing is making it look like were ashamed of what were doing and that we somhow think its wrong so we had best not post a pic of it...what next? :no:

Folks, we,ve gone over this a dozen times, and i also believe the forum is the poorer for not having pics, so here is my thoughts.If you want to publish pics, add a rider, saying you alone accept full responsibility for them, and any legal problems they cause, and the hunting life will not be liable in any way.Any good?

Socks!!!!!!!!

This might shed some light on the subject??????? Frank said in an earlier post:

QUOTE(" I am going to step down from being a mod and just become a ordinary member, as im fed up telling folks what to do.")

Frank.

Tom

QUOTE(Foxgun Tom @ Nov 24 2006, 09:33 PM)

Frank!! I have absolutely no issue with you obviously you have an issue, as you say "telling folks what to do" Moderating is and can be!! a thankless job I'm sorry if I personally, have offended you in any way?

From where I'm sitting it appears wer'e censoring each other rather than censoring ourselves!! and I'm afraid some people don't know the difference? They're are certain freedoms enshrined in the media in this country and protected by legislation, and that includes the web, one of those freedoms is the right of free speech and the freedom of expression As some-one who! in the past has researched and been involved in the media on a number of occassions I find it difficult to accept!! a website that held a posistion of some unique standing on the internet!!! is being eroded bit by bit and to some of its members its!! losing some of the credibility and ethos it appeared to have been founded on??

Consider your position as a mod and don't jump the gun making rash decsions about giving it up, its a great learning process and old farts like me are not always right only opinionated

Regards

Tom

Thanks Tom.

But i have made up my mind and i just want peace of mind and enjoy the forum, as much as i can.

I would rather be out and about, doing what comes natural to be, shooting, ferreting coursing ect.

If my lovely wife allowed me more freedom , i would hardly be on here, just working, part time as i do and the rest, following, what i was put on this earth for.

As it is, i can only get out 2 to 3 times a week. But, once my son joins me, we will both be out for a lot more.

All the best Tom.

Frank.

Edited by Foxgun Tom