Hi Mate....i have a hw95k with left hand don robinson custom stock(dont know if your left handed) iam about to sell ....comes with hawke 3-9 x 50hd scope and sportsmatch mounts...excellent condition...can post at your cost ....make me a sensible offer...cheers Davy

post-16867-072473200 1278791990_thumb.jpg

Hi Mate....i have a hw95k with left hand don robinson custom stock(dont know if your left handed) iam about to sell ....comes with hawke 3-9 x 50hd scope and sportsmatch mounts...excellent condition...can post at your cost ....make me a sensible offer...cheers Davy

That stock in your photo is right handed mate

Kyle

Kyle

Kyle son...if yer no goin to say somethin worth mentionin keep it shut!!!!!!!! if it was a right hander i would say it was a right hander.....The fact is i shoot from my left hand ....i sent don robinson a tracing of my LEFT HAND TO FIT MY LEFT HAND......WHICH MEANS THE GUN HAS A LEFT HAND STOCK !!!!........so glad to clear that up ......alrighty!!!!!

Kyle

Kyle son...if yer no goin to say somethin worth mentionin keep it shut!!!!!!!! if it was a right hander i would say it was a right hander.....The fact is i shoot from my left hand ....i sent don robinson a tracing of my LEFT HAND TO FIT MY LEFT HAND......WHICH MEANS THE GUN HAS A LEFT HAND STOCK !!!!........so glad to clear that up ......alrighty!!!!!

Fistly do not call me son, youre not my father so im not your son!

Secondly everyone is entitled to their opinion, so I will open my mouth IF and WHEN I want to!

And Thirdly, the cheek piece on that stock is for right handed shooting or ambidextrous. So to say its a left handed stock is bollocks! Its a modified right handed or ambidextrous stock :doh:

Kyle

Kyle

Secondly everyone is entitled to their opinion, so I will open my mouth IF and WHEN I want to!

And Thirdly, the cheek piece on that stock is for right handed shooting or ambidextrous. So to say its a left handed stock is bollocks! Its a modified right handed or ambidextrous stock :doh:

Kyle

Kyle SON....if yer gonna open yer mouth "if and when u want to" u go ahead and open it.....just make sure you know what yer talkin about......"so to say it is a left handed stock is bollocks"....yes it is modified ...in fact it is the original 95 ambi stock..which has been rebuilt into wait for it "A LEFT HANDED STOCK"..take a closer look at the stock and u will see it is cut out for a left hander....if yer still gonna go on about it not bein for a left hander come down to bo'ness and i will show you the gun in the flesh.....

Kyle

Kyle

Kyle SON....if yer gonna open yer mouth "if and when u want to" u go ahead and open it.....just make sure you know what yer talkin about......"so to say it is a left handed stock is bollocks"....yes it is modified ...in fact it is the original 95 ambi stock..which has been rebuilt into wait for it "A LEFT HANDED STOCK"..take a closer look at the stock and u will see it is cut out for a left hander....if yer still gonna go on about it not bein for a left hander come down to bo'ness and i will show you the gun in the flesh.....

A REAL LEFT HANDED STOCK HAS THE CHEEK PIECE ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE YOU FANNY!

kYLE

Kyle

Kyle

kYLE

HOWDY....YOU MEAN LIKE THIS

YA FANNY..... :feck::feck::feck:

post-16867-096383000 1278858337_thumb.jpg

Kyle

Kyle

kYLE

Lol, yes but not a modified ambidextrous stock like that. As thats what it is!

Anyway lets agree to disagree and stop hijacking this thread :thumbs:

Kyle

Kyle

Kyle

kYLE

Lol, yes but not a modified ambidextrous stock like that. As thats what it is!

Anyway lets agree to disagree and stop hijacking this thread :thumbs:

Kyle

HI KYLE i agree lets leave it at that ....cheers Davy

its been cut for left hand no doubt :gunsmilie:

Aye you can see that by the thumbhole but its not a True Leftie :thumbs:

Kyle

F.F.S am startin a new thread on this subject .....Maybe slingshot can put his thoughts there .....