Finally Countryman's Weekly Useful for Once

After being messed about by a Dog Transportation Service which advertises on this site, I was in a BIG MESS. So Wednesday morning I was on the Throne reading the CMW, and thinking how am I going to get out of the Mire when I came across an advert for a Dog Transportation Service. I thought "What have I got to lose?" So I got the wife to give him a ring. To cut a long story short, within the space of three hours the transportation was sorted. I had had the bitch picked up from the North East and delivered to North Wales by ten o'clock the same day, and the price was very reasonable. So if anyone is looking for a RELIABLE Dog Transportation Service contact Ashley Benson on 07912479040 and tell him the Welsh Wizard recommended him. Regards, WW. P.S. I have finally found a use for the CMW.

welshwizard google k9 transport and i gaurantee you or any other member on here will never use this company again . i gaurantee this company will be out of buisness in the next few weeks .take a read of all the shit this mans nephew who is the real owner has been up to a real sicko and ive used the company myself in the past i cant see j darcy letting him advertise on here when it comes out .

and just had it off good authority that the countrymans weekly are no longer accepting this companys adverts same as all decent companies they dont want these kind of people advertising in their company .

and just had it off good authority that the countrymans weekly are no longer accepting this companys adverts same as all decent companies they dont want these kind of people advertising in their company .

spill the beans then fella

After being messed about by a Dog Transportation Service which advertises on this site, I was in a BIG MESS. So Wednesday morning I was on the Throne reading the CMW, and thinking how am I going to get out of the Mire when I came across an advert for a Dog Transportation Service. I thought "What have I got to lose?" So I got the wife to give him a ring. To cut a long story short, within the space of three hours the transportation was sorted. I had had the bitch picked up from the North East and delivered to North Wales by ten o'clock the same day, and the price was very reasonable. So if anyone is looking for a RELIABLE Dog Transportation Service contact Ashley Benson on 07912479040 and tell him the Welsh Wizard recommended him. Regards, WW. P.S. I have finally found a use for the CMW.

used ashley to bring a dog from lancs to london the other day no problems and the price was very good