Earth and Topnotch

no worry lads am sure it will be back on at some time :thumbs:

Hope its a repeat then because some of they old timers didn't look like they had long to go. :laugh:

could do with seeing a programme on proper women and not firm breasted,fake tanned,sexy nymphos :)

Oh and they were mate.....not a day under 70 and still hard at it. Tits like spaniels lugs and silver badges everywhere, not my thing :no: but i'm sure you would have been in heaven. ;)

:icon_eek: ,in heaven,id have been in my hand having a slow dance,spiiting juice all over the place :big_boss:

dont get me rang tidy old gran. but com on :doh:

pardon? lost me there pal :blink:

I'll translate his harsh scots twang........basically he has just said " Don't get one wrong, she was a fine ellegant good looking lady but he would never allow himself to become sexually involved with her"

Hope that cleared it up mate :laugh:

:thumbs: Good man.just need someone to translate when i speak to toptwat on the phone as theres a hint of asian in the accent..gets me ever so confused :yes:

Hope its a repeat then because some of they old timers didn't look like they had long to go. :laugh:

could do with seeing a programme on proper women and not firm breasted,fake tanned,sexy nymphos :)

Oh and they were mate.....not a day under 70 and still hard at it. Tits like spaniels lugs and silver badges everywhere, not my thing :no: but i'm sure you would have been in heaven. ;)

:icon_eek: ,in heaven,id have been in my hand having a slow dance,spiiting juice all over the place :big_boss:

I'll translate his harsh scots twang........basically he has just said " Don't get one wrong, she was a fine ellegant good looking lady but he would never allow himself to become sexually involved with her"

:thumbs: Good man.just need someone to translate when i speak to toptwat on the phone as theres a hint of asian in the accent..gets me ever so confused :yes:

But he only has 3 words Double...Ended ...and Dildo :hmm::thumbs:

followed by "Thankyou Daddy!".....

followed by "Thankyou Daddy!".....

:haha::haha:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :good:

I can assure you there's no Asian in the bloodline. If we could show you some of the places around our city you'd wonder why we're not already fluent in Urdu lol.

He said you sound like Prince Phillip lol :rofl:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :good:

I can assure you there's no Asian in the bloodline. If we could show you some of the places around our city you'd wonder why we're not already fluent in Urdu lol.

He said you sound like Prince Phillip lol :rofl:

:icon_eek: not going to say what he said about you but the gym and obesity springs to mind :tongue2: :dance: :rofl::rofl: