Received my fac back today ond on one off for a hmr, I went for the cz american . Very pleased with it so for, it is well made for the money, shoots great out of the box. My 10 yr son was shooting 3/4" groups at 70m.

Also got a 6.5 55 added for deer at the same time, I went for sauer 202 in wood

Received my fac back today ond on one off for a hmr, I went for the cz american . Very pleased with it so for, it is well made for the money, shoots great out of the box. My 10 yr son was shooting 3/4" groups at 70m.

You realise that your son can't legally use the weapon unless he has it on an FAC?

I'm considering an American in .22, how do you find it for quality?

Matt I find the quality good for the price everything looks to be well enough engineered. I spent alot of money on the marlin trying to get it to the stage that I liked it. Out of the box the cz is good.

I must keep in mind the legal thing the next time he plays cowboys and Indians with his .50 cal

Matt I find the quality good for the price everything looks to be well enough engineered. I spent alot of money on the marlin trying to get it to the stage that I liked it. Out of the box the cz is good.

I must keep in mind the legal thing the next time he plays cowboys and Indians with his .50 cal

Been thinking about this rifle for some time poss the varmint barrel version.

Have been offered one brand new out of the box for £270 recon its a good price?