highest price patterdales yet?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE MINDING YOUR BUISNESS WERENT YOU THE ONE SELLING A LAKELAND FOR 300 POUND :bye:

Posted Images

'make great house pets or workers' :wallbash::wallbash:

pisses me off when people say that ffs,

if a dog is from working lines it cant go to a fukin pet home

why not,,?

what if someone buys one just wanting a family pet doesnt have a clue about working terriers then one day there walking it and it fuks off to ground :doh:

why not,,?

cos they get bored bark chew and escape and kill cats etc,the desire to work is in them,thats why you often see ads for lakelands etc,around ayear with stuff like to energetic,new job atb

why not,,?

what if someone buys one just wanting a family pet doesnt have a clue about working terriers then one day there walking it and it fuks off to ground :doh:

I agree with ya pal when it come to terriers especially ones that have been worked

why not,,?

I do know what you are saying,ideally it would be better if all working bred dogs went to working homes,but from the amount of terriers and lurchers bred these days a good percentage will end up in pet homes anyway,thats not including all the failed dogs that also go to pet homes.....come to think of it how many people pretend and kid themselves they actually work their dogs..i know a few.

Madness aint it and it dont help when people who work dogs try and get in on the act either. Some bloke was trying to sell a pup on here in the last few days for £300!!

why you startin this bolaks for, just keep your nose out and mind your buisness ffs.

Madness aint it and it dont help when people who work dogs try and get in on the act either. Some bloke was trying to sell a pup on here in the last few days for £300!!

why you startin this bolaks for, just keep your nose out and mind your buisness ffs.

Very funny...you could say that all day long on this site.

YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE MINDING YOUR BUISNESS WERENT YOU THE ONE SELLING A LAKELAND FOR 300 POUND :bye: :bye:

• Like 1

YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE MINDING YOUR BUISNESS WERENT YOU THE ONE SELLING A LAKELAND FOR 300 POUND :bye: :bye:

thats what im on about, thought there was some tyde lads on ya but all there is is fukin wankers who like a winge behind a computer, grow up mind your buisness and fuk off you dont no fuk all about me or this pup and what its out of so keep ya gob shut.