mk3, mk2 or mk1

hi, im new to the forum and new to working dogs im a young lad and for my first dog my dad bought me a big bedlington dog,whos trainings coming on well for saying hes ten months, he stays whilst a balls throne then fetchs and retrieves when ordered to, soon i'll be getting some ferrets and was just wondering whether its worth getting the mk3 or an older model just for starting out, i have plenty of land to work in the season. thanks

i like the mkII 's old rs 2000 or harrier you wont go far wrong bit tail happy in the wet though :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: plenty of room for the ferrets and hounds

i had 5 of them :) but ive always been quite partial to the lime green mk1 mexico's :clapper:

i like the mkII 's old rs 2000 or harrier you wont go far wrong bit tail happy in the wet though :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: plenty of room for the ferrets and hounds

i had 5 of them :) but ive always been quite partial to the lime green mk1 mexico's :clapper:

sweet mate :thumbs: always loved black mkII rs2000

think i had two black 2000's (many moons ago lol) i want one now but not keen on the £10,000 price tag

pro_rs.jpg

oh sorry , dont get mk2 locator , the magnetic mk3 is the way forward just make sure you change the collars to leather