vic minshaw dvd

AS SAMBA SAYS KNOWN FOR LAMPIN DOGS BLUE,DUKE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,INTO COURSING JUST BEFORE THE BAN,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :boogie:

Yep,but these un's could hunt up and catch one or two during the day,these dogs never seen a lamp infact lamping was unheard of at this time..two Minshaw dogs from an era before even Blue etc: ...no big heavy types here like many seem to think of as "original" Minshaw types,21 inch and a 24 inch jukel..good owld dogs from yesteryear :notworthy:

post-35225-069441400 1277728026_thumb.jpg

I have watched the dvd and he certainly dosent give a shit about killing milky does one could hardley get out of its seat before it was chopped down the man himself dident impress me but his dogs did for stamina and strike.One part i did find funny [bANNED TEXT] i think it was his lad who said wile he was filming a black dog the farmers here with a gun and vic said get away with ya till he saw the farmer himself and told the lad to get the dog.

where can you buy it from mate?

I sent off for the two of them some years ago out of the countrymans weekly forgot the name now but he used to advertise a lot though the quality were crap and got ripped off a few times by him think he was baised in duram.

I have watched the dvd and he certainly dosent give a shit about killing milky does one could hardley get out of its seat before it was chopped down the man himself dident impress me but his dogs did for stamina and strike.One part i did find funny [bANNED TEXT] i think it was his lad who said wile he was filming a black dog the farmers here with a gun and vic said get away with ya till he saw the farmer himself and told the lad to get the dog.

same dvd that i have watched :whistling: