This year so far

Not much here so far ither, what with time ect, plus the ferts i have are young, so not working them too mad as yet.

So far this season, i have ferreted 51 rabbits. Thats what WOODGA gets in a day. :11:

Frank. ;)

I think it all depends in the area you ferret/lamp. If the numbers are their, then yes, big bags can be had with good ferts and dogs. ;)

Some folk are not lucky enough to have acres of bunnys infested land and find it hard to aquire any at all at times from what iv seen.

Its being out their in most cases and enjoying what you do to the max. ;)

Happy rabbiting all. :)

Frank.

:11: Wont be deleted rabbithunter. Everyone has their opinion and as long as it dose not turn into a nasty fight, then thats fine. If folks want to cause trouble, they can take it outside so to speak. ;):D

Frank.

WELL LADS ,

I AINT KEPT A RECORD OF MY CATCH SINCE I WAS A KID ........... SOMETHING I NOW REGRET DOING ,

AND FRANKS RIGHT , IT AINT ABOUT NUMBERS , ITS ABOUT GETTING OUT THERE AND ..........ENJOYING YOURSELF ,

ON A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT NOTE ...... HAVE YOU LADS EVER TRANSFERED RABBITS IN ABOUT MARCH TO AREAS WHICH HAVE VERY FEW ON THEM ?? ........... I HAVE AND ITS BEEN A GOOD SUCESS , ONE PLACE NEVER HAD A RABBIT ON IT TILL I DROPPED A FEW DOZEN OFF ALONG AN OLD RAILWAY BANK , NOW ITS A NICE PLACE TO GET A GOOD FEW ;)

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING ;)