pre ban beddy whippet

i was just wondering were bedlington whippets capable of catching roe deer say on a medium size fields pre ban cheers

depends what size the beddywhippet is, they range from around 18"tts to around 24" and weight anything from 20plus lb to 40pluslb..the majority wouldnt be capable of doing so...

A genuine ped whippet/beddy in the daytime maybe the odd one but not on a regular basis imho.

a gen ped whippet........ :icon_eek:

A pedigree whippet bedlington as a lot tend to call non ped whippet x beddys that [bANNED TEXT] in fact they have greyhound blood in them.

Guest jt750

i was just wondering were bedlington whippets capable of catching roe deer say on a medium size fields pre ban cheers

depends what size the beddywhippet is, they range from around 18"tts to around 24" and weight anything from 20plus kg to 40pluskg..the majority wouldnt be capable of doing so...

beddy whippet 40kg plus :icon_eek::blink::cry::doh:

A genuine ped whippet/beddy in the daytime maybe the odd one but not on a regular basis imho.

A pedigree whippet bedlington as a lot tend to call non ped whippet x beddys that [bANNED TEXT] in fact they have greyhound blood in them.

i dont mean to sound rude but wtf are you going on about.

depends what size the beddywhippet is, they range from around 18"tts to around 24" and weight anything from 20plus kg to 40pluskg..the majority wouldnt be capable of doing so...

beddy whippet 40kg plus :icon_eek::blink::cry::doh:

sorry i meant lb....pounds, lol...

glad your here tho, as not seen you about since you got the last post you were arguing on got kicked. I asked you your catch return for last season... but it got kicked before i swa your answer?

i dont mean to sound rude but wtf are you going on about.

[bANNED TEXT] a ped whippet is bred to a bedlington the pups dont usualy turn out as big as those that are bred to a non ped whippet wich is usually a mix of greyhound and whippet thats been bred for generations for raceing and are not registerd to the kennel club i.e the luguna and oakbark whippets are pedigrees and the stagnight and countrymusic whippets are non ped raceing whippets theirs a lot of difference between the two.