Have located 7 dens with cubs, on the ground i shoot over, here is one of the cubs ( adjacent to my ground), before and after

foxcub462010.jpg

Cub16JuneJasons.jpg

This is a cub from a den not on my ground but is next door to my ground, the person doesnt sgree with shooting (an anti) so called this over to my ground and shot it with the 22 rimmy, vixen will now move the cubs, and i know where she will go, den on my side of the fence, so will deal with the adults 1st, then the other 5 cubs :boxing:

Dont know about the rest of you lot but all the dens i have seen have 6 or more cubs, even have 2 dens 150yds apart with cubs in both, i would say one set is 4 - 5 weeks older than the other according to the size difference in both sets of cubs.

Edited by murphymax
  • Like 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have located 7 dens with cubs, on the ground i shoot over, here is one of the cubs ( adjacent to my ground), before and after       This is a cub from a den not on my ground but is next door t

hero

fair play if its your job i have shifted hundreds of foxes and cubs in my years but to post pictures of it on here asking for a big slap on the back makes me spew as for arsehole and people fighting f

Have located 7 dens with cubs, on the ground i shoot over, here is one of the cubs ( adjacent to my ground), before and after

foxcub462010.jpg

Cub16JuneJasons.jpg

This is a cub from a den not on my ground but is next door to my ground, the person doesnt sgree with shooting (an anti) so called this over to my ground and shot it with the 22 rimmy, vixen will now move the cubs, and i know where she will go, den on my side of the fence, so will deal with the adults 1st, then the other 5 cubs :boxing:

Dont know about the rest of you lot but all the dens i have seen have 6 or more cubs, even have 2 dens 150yds apart with cubs in both, i would say one set is 4 - 5 weeks older than the other according to the size difference in both sets of cubs.

Well done mate thats another 1 bit the dust. Hopefully the others follow suit pretty shortly. Oh and i wouldn't worry about the ANTI comments...............HERO :wallbash::wallbash:

foxcub462010.jpg

Cub16JuneJasons.jpg

Well done mate thats another 1 bit the dust. Hopefully the others follow suit pretty shortly. Oh and i wouldn't worry about the ANTI comments...............HERO :wallbash::wallbash:

I dont worry when it comes to shooting a Fox young or old, its my job, if they are causing no trouble, then they are left well alone, tough shit for these ones i have located, its now 9 verified dens with cubs, they will all meet there maker over the next couple of weeks, and i wont feel sorry for any of them, its there downfall as to where there parents decided to raise them LOL.

But one good thing they wont suffer, one shot one kill,they wont know a thing.

only they might last longer than they think, due to being world cup year :drink::drink::drink:

Edited by murphymax

hero

WRONG !!!

I just control foxes for a living, and my prefered way of doing this is by using a rifle.

The real HEROS that kill with rifles, are our troops in other countries fighting for ARSEHOLES like you.

Google Fox Attack on baby twins, if i had shot that one i might have been hailed as a HERO !!!

they grow up to look like this !!!

wow.jpg

Edited by murphymax

hero

WRONG !!!

I just control foxes for a living, and my prefered way of doing this is by using a rifle.

The real HEROS that kill with rifles, are our troops in other countries fighting for ARSEHOLES like you.

Google Fox Attack on baby twins, if i had shot that one i might have been hailed as a HERO !!!

wow.jpg

What a load of bollocks you are talking. Just get on with your job, kill them and move on. Its not hard to kill cubs, we all can do it pal... we're not going to shake your hand for it.... Just do it and move on. You wanted a reaction by putting the post up, you got one, simple... :wallbash::wallbash:

fair play if its your job i have shifted hundreds of foxes and cubs in my years but to post pictures of it on here asking for a big slap on the back makes me spew as for arsehole and people fighting for me firstly i didnt ask for them to go out there and also they arnt fighting for me there fighting to keep the yanks happy and secure political relations with ball bag obama yes i agree there brave for being there but they signed up for it its there job

• Like 1

hero

WRONG !!!

wow.jpg

You have the mentality of a child.

I dont know if its just me but i carnt see the point in posting pictures of the young of any animal thats been shot or killed with dogs as no doubt we have all done it at some time either accidental or were like young foxes have become a nuisance but posting pics and then gloryfieing it imho only gives amo to those that wish to discredit hunters and shooters alike.