fox control

Had a call from the farmer i do rabbits for yesterday morning saying all the crows i got for him to hang on his fields had been eaten can i get some more and cull the culprit, yes me says. So went for a look last night not much too see as there are only 4 fields that the crops are low enough to shoot on, first time roung did not even see a glipse so waited 10 mins then gave a call nothing, decided to have a last ride round the 1st field we came to a pair of eyes sat there looking at us had a look through the scope but could not tell if it was a fox or not, so took the filter of the lamp, on went the lamp definately a fox just sat there squinting and me, leaned the gun out the window, cross hair on its upper chest area, bang.......thump, :thumbs: get in first fox this year, walk over to where it were could not find it anywhere 15 mins later found it laying in the rows between the asparagus, nice dog in good nick aswell, carried it back to the van counting the paces on the way, 193 paces my longest fox aswell, well chuffed.

057d.th.jpg

Nice one, great distance to get one at.

I have only ever shot one fox. Guess what distance I got it at?..........................................................

12yards :boxing: Ha it walked right out infront of me when I was out crow shooting I lifted the gun in amazment and put the size 6 cartrage between his eyes and drop. Ha was trilled :clapper:

All the Best Stephen