mated

Guest DogFaceKillah

dogs are dogs not machines andrew an were you there did you see it? its his dog his bitch he wants a pup he bred it even if they are realy shit what the f**k is it harming you for just dont buy one its up too whoever doenst know him too take a chance at a pup but doenst look bad when he says 4 have gone to mates just tells you that they cant be that bad! if they were no good why would they want one? and as for the ones who keep goin on about marks grow up an get out an do a bit an stop harrasin people who work there dogs!!!!!!

see where they others are coming from if it is a jacker then it shouldnt be bread from.simple!its hard enough trying to get a good pup out of good litters without having to wade through shite to find the best.if the lad is gunuine then this should be a handy x.im not sure all the peddler things are fair when this is his 1st litter?but if the dog jacks then done breed it.if it dosent then nice litter mate!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

only peddling i know of is his mrs sitting on my face an peddling my ears, its all good, im not worried

mated my ald wheaton whippit grey to my bull x remus for a pup for my freind should make handy dogs i hope, its her first litter and shes jus under 8 an half. hope all goes well, they are due next wee

atb with them mush

i dont know him personally an i dont buy from dogs i dont know or havent seen but if i was desperate i would look at the fact 4 have gone to mates hes keepin one if he had a jacker why would he want to keep it an breed it an run the risk of feedin a dog with the same ability jus doesnt add up to me so i would prob take a chance on this litter an if it did one night ferreter its one night out of how many pre ban it could have bin sore or anythin you dont know only he will know lets me an you ave a scrap then il come next day an start again see if your as game as first time jus an example by the way dont get banticockin lol as a wise man said if its got fur it can be sickened! yis owl

from what ive seen that dog isnt the dog you are talking about

to many peple quick to judge i know he lad and the dog well, and seen it numerous times, the dog did have a slip first time round, which is no secret as the lad open about it to anyone who asked, but this dog is by no means a jacker, and likes what he does, seeing is believing, untill then play nicely. :boogie:

Edited by subaru.dogs

nice pups dfk.but remus isnt my cup of tea on what av seen him on.imo.atb

lamping in summer isnt my cup of tea, but each to thier own pal,and you seen the dog once breifly 18 month ago?

lamping in summer is not my cup of tea too.but the dog cudnt do its job in the summer.so defiantly cudnt in winter .nice litter tho atb

was it you or your mate that sold a known jibber on here called kane? orginally from st helens? and was past to lads in liverpool where it jibbed again and sold? a big black an white dog i think it was? :thumbs:

lamping in summer isnt my cup of tea, but each to thier own pal,and you seen the dog once breifly 18 month ago?

lamping in summer is not my cup of tea too.but the dog cudnt do its job in the summer.so defiantly cudnt in winter .nice litter tho atb

was it you or your mate that sold a known jibber on here called kane? orginally from st helens? and was past to lads in liverpool where it jibbed again and sold? a big black an white dog i think it was? :thumbs:

CANE WASNT FROM ST HELENS HE WOS FROM LIVERPOOL.JACKED ON YOU KNOW WHAT.GOOD FOX AN DEER DOG.BUT AS I SAY.WHY KEEP AN BREED JIBBERS.

CANE WASNT FROM ST HELENS HE WOS FROM LIVERPOOL.JACKED ON YOU KNOW WHAT.GOOD FOX AN DEER DOG.BUT AS I SAY.WHY KEEP AN BREED JIBBERS.

he breeds for money thats why he bred it...................

Edited by andrew89

he breeds for money thats why he bred it...................

lol quickly edited, thretening you lol, sillyness

so you wont keep or beed jibbers yet you will sell them as none jibbers for fair money? DISCUSTING

so you wont keep or beed jibbers yet you will sell them as none jibbers for fair money? DISCUSTING

the dog was sold for buttons you gobshite.someone on here got him and before he bought the dog he was told what he wudnt do. said hes doing the job hes needed for.AN I DEFFO WUDNT BREED OF JIBBERS.

ok, heres the thing your standards are very high yet you choose to sell a dog that had stashed on more than 3 occasions? selling a dog is selling a dog, you cant sugar coat peddling? ATB :thumbs:

done it 1ce an 1ce is bad enough for me.that why hes not in my kennels.UNLIKE SOME. ;)