CROSLEY TERRIERS

Guest deerhound hunter

Guest deerhound hunter

MY MATES JUST GETING 1 ,ITS CROSLEY X MINITURE JACK,WHEN HE TOLD HE,D GETTING IT I,D NEVER HEARD OF 1,JUST WONDERING WHAT USE TERRIER LADS THINK OF THEM,LIKE THEIR WORK ETHIK,ANY PICS WOULD BE GREAT AS I,VE ONLY SEEN 1.........CHEERSS LADS.........DH

Edited by deerhound hunter

Never heard of a Crosley terrier, probably because it don't exist..... Not that i'm some sort of terrier 'sage'..... I ain't..... but what you've probs heard of are terriers bred by a bloke called Crosley. they are probs some type (Lakie, Patt, Russell etc) that the bloke has been breeding for a bit and as some folk has got dogs off him they've named 'em such!

Then again, maybe he's a Plummer wannabe and he's named his dogs after himself??? If thats the case, then best go buy a Plummer, 30+ years of 'bollox' and 'in-fighting' can't be wrong!!!? :doh:

:thumbs:

Guest deerhound hunter

Never heard of a Crosley terrier, probably because it don't exist..... Not that i'm some sort of terrier 'sage'..... I ain't..... but what you've probs heard of are terriers bred by a bloke called Crosley. they are probs some type (Lakie, Patt, Russell etc) that the bloke has been breeding for a bit and as some folk has got dogs off him they've named 'em such!

Then again, maybe he's a Plummer wannabe and he's named his dogs after himself??? If thats the case, then best go buy a Plummer, 30+ years of 'bollox' and 'in-fighting' can't be wrong!!!? :doh:

:thumbs:

thats what i thought my mate went to the womens house and she had 2 crosley terriers,old 1s and x it with her own miniture jack i think he should have getting something different but he wanted it so he went and paid 180 for it ,daft i know ,he wants it for ratting up the allottments ,he,s happy with it so thats the main thing.cheers lad for your help..........atb...dh