new kennals

Guest FTBBTH

here is our set up, sorry about the kennel floor looking a bit dirty, but we bought 3 tins of floor paint, gave them about 4 coats each, about a week later all of the paint ws stripping up! turns out the paint is water based! my fault really but its all sorted now ill put some more recent pics up soon. all heated and lighted, everything of the floor so that you can clean every part of the kennel, fully galvanized. also we have recently (yesterday) put in a pump to take all of the water which runs into the drain on the front from a bowser sunk into the groung to one of the main drains, it seems to be fool proof at the minute, as the terriers cant chew it :thumbs:

some nice kennels on here :thumbs:

atb with your kennel, see if you can beat us, 1hr30 to assemble the full thing :boogy:

post-63688-0-54736600-1312755902_thumb.jpg

here is our set up, sorry about the kennel floor looking a bit dirty, but we bought 3 tins of floor paint, gave them about 4 coats each, about a week later all of the paint ws stripping up! turns out the paint is water based! my fault really but its all sorted now ill put some more recent pics up soon. all heated and lighted, everything of the floor so that you can clean every part of the kennel, fully galvanized. also we have recently (yesterday) put in a pump to take all of the water which runs into the drain on the front from a bowser sunk into the groung to one of the main drains, it seems to be fool proof at the minute, as the terriers cant chew it :thumbs:

some nice kennels on here :thumbs:

atb with your kennel, see if you can beat us, 1hr30 to assemble the full thing :boogy:

great kennels very tidy mate and great grass aswell lol is it real grass

im not the type of person who cuts grass pal haha! its astro turf, great stuff! cleans off as easy as hell :thumbs:

it looks f*cking smashing it looks so tidy looks clean enough you could eat your dinner off it really nice setup mate atb

cheers lads.there is a srtip foundation as shown below.

xost me about €3000.got all the stuff for the foundation and footing for free along with the 2 window,s,roof tiles and other bits and pieces.

think if paid for everything then it would be closer to about €5000.

done all the work myself bar the electrial work.

the kennel below is actually an aviary for a bird of prey.

028.jpg

IMG_3473.jpg

IMG_3475.jpg

IMG_3467.jpg

all that work and money and no drains madness