Hi all,

Looking for any opinions on the Miroku MK38 12 bore please.

These seem to be available in grades 1-5 could anybody explain this please?

Looking for this gun purely for clays.

Thanks,

Mick.

Hi all,

Thanks,

Mick.

The Miroku has a good reputation for reliablity. Grades relate to quality of wood furniture and engraving with grade 1 being at the bottom and 5 at the top - basically which ever grade you get, it will shoot the same, just comes down to what you want from engraving/wood and what is in your pocket.

Hi all,

Thanks,

Mick.

The Miroku has a good reputation for reliablity. Grades relate to quality of wood furniture and engraving with grade 1 being at the bottom and 5 at the top - basically which ever grade you get, it will shoot the same, just comes down to what you want from engraving/wood and what is in your pocket.

I agree.thumbs.gif

In my opinion I prefer to pay for functionality rather than looks. There used to be a guy at my local clayshoot that had a gun cost £14k but he couldn't shoot very well so everyone used to think he was a t*sser, better to get an ok gun and spend the extra money on tuition or practice !thumbs.gif

They are good guns, Miroku are owned by Browning and make all their shotguns (all but the b25 which are still made in belguim) you are basically buying a browning 525 only a little bit cheaper (grade for grade)

I bought a 525 before the season last year and I like it more everytime I take it out the cabinet.

ATB

Jonno

Hi all,

Thanks,

Mick.

30 plus years at the bench repairing guns you can't beet a Miroku/Browning you would have to spend a lot more money to get better. Regards Sage UK Gun Repairs.

Ive got a miroku s/s a great old gun, does anyone else have one, ive only seen a few on guntrader..can anyone tell me when they stopped making these as i would like to find out how old it is and abit more about them cheers B..

Edited by bobafet