seen these pups this morning they r cracking little pups and well looked after, should make good digging dogs in the right hands,dug to the parents on more than one occasion myself(had to show him how to use a shovel) :clapper:

Edited by tattooben

seen these pups this morning they r cracking little pups and well looked after, should make good digging dogs in the right hands,dug to the parents on more than one occasion myself(had to show him how to use a shovel) :clapper:

ho ho thats almost funny young un,we will see next season whos a stayer on the shovel

they sound nice mate, any pics?

soz mate dogs and hunting i can do but computers i cant,tossed about for a hour wif a hangover tryin to get pics on,had to stop before sumfink nasty happened to computer,sires looks like a pure bedlington,bitch ruff jack wif bit of lakey in,pups broken coated blackuns wif white soxs,honest little larkers that dont need big names behind em

so you want 150 for a mongrel???? bit steep lad id be banging them out for half that at least. good luck with sale

no you are right brian,you know i have never won a pretty rossette with my mangy mongrel curs and it keeps me awake at night worrying about it,do you fink i should rush out and spend £400 on nice ole pedigree