dog theives post taken of why

as u are aware a good mate of mine put a post up the other day about him nearly catching scum stealing his dogs his name is bunks from new cumnock he gave a discription of the van and the guy he chased and as you would expect there were a lot of angry comments about these guys but thats how genuine dog men feel u put a lot of time money and effort into ur dogs for sum dirty b......d to come to ur kenalls an steal ur dogs there is not one man or women on here that would not feel the same if they got up in the morning to find there dogs gone and if u went to the police what would they do about a dog sweet f..k all years ago it was hard to find a stolen dog now whith the hunting foroms like this u can reach thousands of guys and warn them and have a better chance of guys of catching these rats but when you get a discription of these guys and what the drive why was the post deleted let the guys vent there anger about these theives because at the end of the day thats how genuine guys feel and anybody thats had dogs stolen myself included 18 years ago feel and that feeling never go;s away there will always be dog theives and in my opinon there is only one way to deal with them if that offends some people on here well thats to bad if i ever catch them at my dogs god wil not save them am not having a go at the guys who run this site would just like to no why a genuine post about dog theives was taken of when its every dog owners nightmare

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a similar scenario a short while ago.it was alleged that my dog had studded to a bitch bred out of stolen stuff.had to go out my way to prove my dog had never been near the bitch in question whic

well if we new who it was then we wouldn't be on here wrighting about it would we?and if your so smart then why dont you do us all a favour and tell us or are you just talking pish?

the description of the van reg plate and names of people involved if they are known for certain should be put up to warn others :thumbs:

putting up peoples names/locations where you have no proof they are involved, just because you dont like them is wrong :thumbdown:

was there peoples names and location put up as if there was must have been a reason for it must not be liked for maybe simlar reasons as stated would be only reason if they were put up?????????

there was no names put up a discripion of the van and a vague one of the guy my mate was chaseing it was 3 in the morning and he only thought the dog was barking at a cat he only seen him when he went to tell the dog to be quiet and the time he got out he was half way up the waste ground he was a thin guy with long hair and jumped into the side door of a blueie gray transit van with curtins on the back windows and it sped away the only reason larkhall was put up was he had 2 phone calls a van like that was seen in that area but if u dont ask u will not find out and it has drawen a blank so far but a boy was walking his dog at the same bit and a van of the same discripion was back there on thursday night at around 6 30 when he went towards it it drove away and thats a couple of days after they tryed to get the dogs

the description of the van reg plate and names of people involved if they are known for certain should be put up to warn others :thumbs:

putting up peoples names/locations where you have no proof they are involved, just because you dont like them is wrong :thumbdown:

there was no names put up as far as we no and certinly not by bunks or any of the boys thats trying to find this scum

a post was put on with a "nickname" of 1 person and a location of a 2nd person, it said edited like they wrote something else then changed it :hmm: to anyone reading who knows the 2nd person it was obvious who it was but the 2nd person is not a dog theif :no: never has been never will be never been involved in anything like that. its not right to put things like that about innocent person its slander! but the mods could have removed that post and left the rest on. bunks should post it again and lets get them caught :thumbs:

a post was put on with a "nickname" of 1 person and a location of a 2nd person, it said edited like they wrote something else then changed it :hmm: to anyone reading who knows the 2nd person it was obvious who it was but the 2nd person is not a dog theif :no: never has been never will be never been involved in anything like that. its not right to put things like that about innocent person its slander! but the mods could have removed that post and left the rest on. bunks should post it again and lets get them caught :thumbs:

FLY WITH THE CROWS YOU GET SHOT WITH THE CROWS AND WHY YOU SO WORRIED FRIEND OF YOURS IS IT?